The large number of applications for photo editions that exist in the App Store or Google Play can be overwhelmed, so we have examined documents to find the best.
1. Snapseed ios photo editor (iphone)
Snapseed is one of the most popular photo editing applications for iPhone, and for good reason. It is incredibly easy to use, but at the same time offers a powerful collection of tools.
This application stands out in all the basic techniques of photo processing, including exposure, color, sharpening, trimming and straightening. It also offers advanced editing functions, such as selective settings and a healing tool to eliminate unwanted objects.
In addition to these, there is a large selection of creative filters that you can use to convert your photos to black and white, apply textures, add blurry effects and improve the mood of your images.
If you are new to iPhone photography, this should be the first photo editing application to download and learn.
Multiple-use photo editor for image enhancements and corrections:
– Exposure, color and sharpness adjustments
– Crop, rotate, straighten, correct the perspective
– Selective adjustments, brushes, healing tool
– Vignette, filters, HDR, black and white
– Frames and text
– JPEG and RAW edition
2. VSCO photo editor iphone ios
VSCO (pronounced visco) is another popular photo editing application. While this application also works as a camera application and a photo sharing platform, it’s the rich collection of filters and easy-to-use editing tools that really make it stand out.
Unlike other applications where filters can be eye-catching and overwhelming, VSCO presets are designed to emulate classic and modern analog movies. Many of the filters have a smooth and slightly faded appearance that quickly becomes very popular on Instagram.
The strength of each filter can be adjusted to your liking, and the application also has several highly effective editing and adjustment tools to adjust your image.
Smart filter presets and a large selection of image adjustment tools:
– Beautiful and subtle presets with a single touch
– Adjustable filter resistance
– Wide range of presets available for download
– Image adjustment tools for exposure, color and other improvements
– Integrated platform for sharing photos and cameras
3. Filterstorm Neue – photo editor for iphone
Filterstorm Neue offers much of the editing control of the most powerful desktop applications, such as Lightroom and Photoshop, but in a format optimized for mobile devices.
In addition to all the typical photo editing tools to adjust the color, exposure, etc. Filterstorm Neue includes one of the best mobile implementations of a powerful Curves control to adjust brightness and contrast.
Another feature that really distinguishes Filterstorm Neue is that you can selectively apply settings through various tools, including a powerful masking brush and radial and linear gradient filters.
If you are looking to go beyond basic image editing with your iPhone, Filterstorm Neue is one of the best photo editing applications out there.
Powerful photo editing application for advanced image editing:
– Masking tools for selective editing
– Advanced tools like curves, levels, tone map and channel mixer
– Cloning tool to remove and replace objects
– Clarity, clarity, noise reduction, watermark
– Adjustable filters.
4. Enlight best photo editor for iphone
Enlight has a wide collection of basic and advanced editing tools, as well as a selection of capricious and artistic effects to be really creative with your images.
The Mask tool allows you to apply effects to the selected parts of your image, without modifying the rest of the photo.
With so many functions, this application can take a little time to fully understand, but each tool is very intuitive in the way it works. In addition, Enlight has one of the best built-in help features available in any photo editing application.
If you want to make a simple edit or create an artistic masterpiece, you can do it all within Enlight.
IPhone photo editor all in one with creative and artistic tools:
– Selective control of exposure, color and details
– Built-in masking option within each tool for a perfect combination of effects
– Crop, rotate, straighten, correct the perspective
– Filters, two-tone gradients, light leaks, vignettes
– Effects of sketch and sketch in black and white
– Cloning tool to eliminate unwanted defects
– Double exposure, tilt-shift, photomontages
– Drawing tools, text, borders and frames
– Intelligent correction of photos
5. Mextures photos editor for iphone
Sooner or later you will want to experiment applying textures and other creative effects to your iPhone photos. While there are many valuable applications for doing this, the one that is often mentioned first by mobile artists is Mextures.
This application not only offers a wide range of textures, grains and light leaks, but each of them is fully adjustable and can combine as many as you want through an easy-to-use stratification function.
It may take a little time to learn how to make the most of Mexture’s features, but you can start immediately using a wide range of pre-established “formulas”.
The creative options available in Mextures really are endless, and it is one of the best photo editing applications to create your own unique editing style.
Apply textures, grains and light leaks for beautifully creative editions:
– Grain, grunge and vintage film textures
– Analog light leakage and beautiful gradients
– Stack and mix the effects using endless layers
– Adjust images with adjustment tools and presets
– Save, share and import “formulas”
6. Touchretouch photo editor for iphone
Many applications now offer the ability to remove unwanted elements from a photo, but TouchRetouch is dedicated exclusively to this purpose and remains one of the easiest and most effective to use.
Using your finger, you can quickly and easily highlight the objects (or parts of objects) that you want to delete. The application then automatically deletes the selection, replacing that area with pixels from the surrounding area.
Removing the most complicated elements can take some attempts to make it perfect, but TouchRetouch makes it easy to start over if you’re not happy with the results.
Remove imperfections and unwanted objects from your photos:
– Use the brush or ribbon to easily select the object you want to remove
– Allow the application to automatically replace your selection with surrounding pixels
– Perfect for removing dust spots and cables in the sky or other backgrounds
– Remove people and other objects to create a cleaner composition
– Retouch portraits eliminating imperfections and softening wrinkles
– Duplicate objects using the cloning tool
7. Skrwt photo editor for iphone
A disadvantage of having a fixed wide-angle lens on the iPhone is that it often results in somewhat “distorted” images where the image appears bent or stretched.
This is a common problem with all kinds of wide angle lenses. It is most notable with architectural photos of tall buildings where the lines seem to converge towards the top. With SKRWT, you can quickly and easily correct these distortions and straighten converging lines.
There are other applications that offer this type of functionality, including Snapseed and Enlight, but SKRWT focuses exclusively on this type of editing and remains one of the best options.
Align the converging lines by correcting the perspective and distortion of the lens:
– Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
– Straighten converging lines (ideal for architectural shots of tall buildings)
– Repairs wide angle distortion and other lenses
– Trim, straighten and rotate